New blog: Black Stories From Spain

 

I forgot to write a post about this blog, but better late than never. 

Intro: "In this blog I will be talking about what is like to grow and live in this country as an Afrospanish nowadays. Let me introduce myself. I’m a journalist,  a 24-years-old university student (still) whispering from Spain, where I grew up. I did not come to life here, though, as my mun was in centre Africa in those sunny

(I presume) days… That makes a 1.5 generation immigrant, according to a report I once read on the major Spanish Newspapers (ElPaís). They were making the difference between children born abroad but who grew up in here since their early childhood and those who were born here from immigrant pareents. Do you agree with this distinction?"

 Check it out at http://blackstoriesfromspain.wordpress.com/

3 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form