Video: 25 Years of ISD: Initiative Black People in Germany (update)


Initiative Schwarze Menschen in Deutschland (ISD-Initiative Black Germans) celebrated their 25 years of existence in 2010 and made a little video (with English subtitles) to commemorate this event.

I am happy to post their video now so that people all over the world can experience how ISD keeps on moving, producing and organizing for the benefit of the black community in Germany and will keep on doing this in the future.

I want to thank them again for the great welcoming they gave me when visiting their annual meeting last summer. See my post about the visit here.

Video of 25 years ISD (2010)


For more information about ISD and the annual meeting ('Bundestreffen') go to Initiative Schwarze Menschen in Deutschland (ISD) at http://www.isdonline.de

2 Comments

  1. Very quick comment but didn't the Chancellor last year say multi-culturalism in Germany was not working? What are the thoughts about this in Germany?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Afro-Europe,

    My name is Barbara O’Brien and I am a political blogger. Just had a question about your blog and couldn’t find an email—please get back to me as soon as you can (barbaraobrien(at)maacenter.org)

    Thanks,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form