Michael Kiwanuka: The Freshest Soul from the UK


It is time to feature one of the best soul artists of the moment on this blog. His most succesful song yet is 'Home Again'. I guess most people must have heard this great song already. I posted the video below

Michael Kiwanuka is a British soul musician with a powerful and amazing voice. He was born in the UK from Ugandan parents. I don’t know much about him but I know that he will become a huge star. Not only does he have a great voice, he writes great songs. Check out his live performances and feel the thrill you get from this soul voice. I feature a video from his Live performance this year at the Hacknet Round Chapel.



Check also his website for future gigs: http://michaelkiwanuka.com/

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form